Choc Chip and Macadamia Cookies
Our Ancient Australian Activation Extracts are the perfect addition to your sweet dessert or breakfast recipes. They provide a sweetness along with the benefits of bush foods and functional mushrooms.
Bake a beautiful batch of butter biscuits using our Fresh and Free extract
2 cups oats, ground into flour
1/2 cup macadamia nut butter
1/2 cup life cykel honey
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
½ cup mini choc chips
20 mls Life Cykel fresh and free extract
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- In a mixing bowl, whisk macadamia butter, honey, fresh and free extract and vanilla together until smooth.
- Sift in remaining dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in chopped macadamia nuts
- Place batter in fridge for at least 20 minutes to chill (optional, but advised)
- Once chilled, roll batter into tablespoon sized balls of dough (you may need to use damp hands). Place on baking pan, with some parchment paper, and squish gently into a round cookie shape.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes...until golden and slightly crisp on the edges.
Let cool for 15 minutes, and then gobble them up.